The Standards Are Ethical Behaviour, Conduct and Client Care
1. Treat Clients fairly
- We wil treat you with repect, listen to your concerns and respond to your concerns.
- We will act in a timely and clear manner
- We will not take adavantage of you
- We will not pressure you into making a financial decision
2. Act with integrity
- We will avoid any conflicts of interest
- We will not do anything that might bring the financial services industry into disrepute
3. Give financial advice that is suitable
- We will ensure that the financial advice given is suited to your needs and in accordance with the scope of service agreed on
4. Ensure that the client understands the financial advice given
- We will present your recommendation in an easy to understand format and take every step possible to ensure you understand the advice given
5. Protect client information
- We will take every step possible to ensure that your personal information is stored securely both in the cloud and in locked filing cabinets.
6. Competence Knowledge and Skill
- Have general competence, knowledge and skill.
- Have particular competence, knowledge and skill for product advice
- Keep competence, knowledge and skill up to date.
- Our advisers have completed New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services – Level 5 Life and Health Insurance.
Talk to our insurance experts
Latest news & articles from the blog
Explore our insightful blogs to stay informed about the latest in insurance trends, tips, and advice. Discover how Insurance Works can help you navigate life’s uncertainties with confidence and peace of mind.
Jane has not had an insurance review for over...
Have you ever been to dinner with friends and...
As Kiwi’s we think of our wealth in terms of...